- New Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42New Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42
- Glock 42 .380 ACPGlock 42 .380 ACP
- Glock 42 carries six rounds of .380 ACPGlock 42 carries six rounds of .380 ACP
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 feature the Safe-Action SystemGlock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 feature the Safe-Action System
- Glock 41 Gen4 SlideGlock 41 Gen4 Slide
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 with Glock 30Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 with Glock 30
- Glock 41 Gen 4 and Glock 42 compared to the Glock 30SGlock 41 Gen 4 and Glock 42 compared to the Glock 30S
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 GripsGlock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 Grips
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 rear sightsGlock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 rear sights
- Glock 41 Gen4 GripGlock 41 Gen4 Grip
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 side by sideGlock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 side by side
- Glock 42Glock 42
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 BackstrapsGlock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 Backstraps
- Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42
- Glock 41 Gen4 holds 13 rounds of .45 ACPGlock 41 Gen4 holds 13 rounds of .45 ACP
- Big Bore Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 for concealed carryBig Bore Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42 for concealed carry
- Glock 41 Gen4 with interchangeable backstrapsGlock 41 Gen4 with interchangeable backstraps
As Glock continues to develop handguns for all users and all scenarios, PersonalDefenseWorld.com offers a hands-on look at the new Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42, in .45 ACP and .380 ACP, respectively.
As Massad Ayoob can tell you in his exclusive video footage, each model has a niche—the mighty Glock 41 is well suited for an overt role, while the revolutionary slim-line, subcompact Glock 42 may well set a new standard for deep-concealment pocket pistols.
Using a Glock Gen4 frame—with its multiple backstrap system that includes four backstrap sizes (two of them beavertails), a reversible magazine catch, a high-traction texturing that wraps fully around the gripping surface—the G41 sports a 5.3-inch barrel. The Glock Safe Action system, with its adjustable trigger-pull weight capability, is included in the design and contributes to the gun’s competition-worthy range capabilities. The extended slide length of 8.31 inches gives users a sight radius right at 7.5 inches, a length that also has a salutatory influence on accuracy.
CLICK HERE to see more of the Glock 41 Gen4 and Glock 42!
SPECIFICATIONS: GLOCK 41 Gen4
CALIBER: .45 ACP
BARREL: 5.31 inches
OA LENGTH: 8.90 inches
WEIGHT: 27 ounces (empty)
ACTION: Safe Action
FINISH: Black, surface-hardened