Liberty Ammunition’s Animal Instinct line has proven quite popular over the last year. The newest addition to the line is the 30-06 Springfield, an impressive hunting round.
The Liberty Ammunition 30-06 Springfield exits a rifle at velocities greater than 3,500 FPS with a muzzle energy greater than 2,700 FPE.
Although the 30-06 Springfield is known for being a classic hunting round, there’s nothing old-school about Liberty Ammunition’s new cartridge. This state-of-the-art round boasts a lead-free copper-monolithic fragmenting hollow-point design that gives hunters an edge when they’re out in the field.
- RELATED STORY: 13 Manufacturers with Cutting Edge AR Ammo
The new Animal Instinct ammo retails for $59.49 and is available now.
For more information on the 30-06 Springfield Animal Instinct ammo and other products from Liberty Ammunition, please visit LibertyAmmunition.com.
- Description: Copper Monolithic, Fragmenting Hollow-Point, Lead Free Hunting Round
- Weight: 100 gr.
- Velocity: >3,500 FPS
- Kinetic Energy: >2,700 FPE
- Accuracy: 1 MOA @ 500 yds.
- Terminal Effect: >5″ W x 16″ D
- Rounds: 20 per box
- MSRP: $59.49