Burris Optics has zeroed in on 2016.
The company has unveiled its new Modular Adjustment Dial (M.A.D.) System, allowing shooting enthusiasts to choose from competition-style exposed knobs or capped knobs on both windage and elevation adjustments in any combination they desire.
- RELATED STORY: Zeroing In: 14 Next-Gen Sights and Optics
The complete windage and elevation turret adjustment system on select XTR II and Veracity models has been re-engineered to accept the M.A.D. System knobs.
Burris’ new design also allows for custom knobs to be added to the riflescope to perfectly match the trajectory of any ammunition. Zero Click Stop functionality is standard in the M.A.D. System, letting you quickly and easily revert back to the original zero setting without counting clicks.
The following knob styles are available in the M.A.D. System:
- Mil or MOA Marked Capped Knobs (low and tall options available)
- Mil or MOA Marked Exposed Knobs (low, single-turn and tall, multi-turn available)
- Custom-Lasered Capped Knobs
- Custom-Lasered Exposed Knobs
Models accepting the M.A.D. System ship standard with:
- Elevation Mil or MOA Capped Knob
- Elevation Mil or MOA Exposed Knob
- Windage Covered Knob
The knobs can be easily changed with a provided hex key that will be included in the package. Consumers will be able to request an exposed windage knob at no cost, and will be able to order custom knobs through Burris Customer Service.
- RELATED STORY: BLACK GUNS 2016: 22 Elite AR Optics & Mounts
For more information about Burris and its complete line of products, visit BurrisOptics.com.