Yankee Hill Machine wants its shooters to never struggle again when charging their AR-15s!
New for 2014, the manufacturer has released the Tactical Charging Handle Latch, a replacement latch allows the shooter to access their charging handle with ease.
- RELATED STORY: Yankee Hill Machine Introduces SLK Keymod Handguards
The Tactical Charging Handle Latch is particularly popular among those with a scope on their AR-15, or those who wear gloves while shooting. The latch allows more than a half-inch of extra surface to reach for when there is a need to charge the AR-15 rifle.
The latch also has a weight of just 5.44 ounces.
Other specifications include:
- Made from steel
- Matte black finish (Melonite)
- This is the latch itself only.
- This product does not include roll pin
- This product does not include the charging handle.
The latch retails for $14.50 and is available now.
For more information on the Tactical Charging Handle Latch and other products from Yankee Hill Machine, please visit YHM.net.