Seen for the first time at 2008 IACP in San Diego, CA was the new MX3 Magnifier from Meprolight. Designed to work specifically with Meprolight’s Reflex sight, it will likely work with other reflex style sights for added target magnification.
The MEPRO MX3 provides a decisive operational solution for any operator in the field. Its magnification enhances the precision and effectiveness of reflex sights such as MEPRO 21 and MEPRO MOR.
Manufactured to the highest military standards to assure years of reliable operation under all field conditions, the MEPRO MX3 extends shooting range with no need to re-zero the sights.
The MEPRO MX3 magnifying scope attaches to any standard MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail behind a reflex sight, by means of a quick release adapter. In adverse situations it can also be attached behind the regular metal sights.
– Compact, lightweight and rugged
– Simple to attach – doesn’t interfere with firing
– Does not require zeroing
– Attaches to weapon’s standard MIL-STD-1913 rail
– Wide field of view – allows getting into firing position quickly
– MX3 increases the range of effectiveness of the weapon with a reflex sight
– MIL-STD-810 qualified
For more information visit www.meprolight.com.