Safariland is always looking to develop the next-generation of law enforcement gear, and it has absolutely done so with its all new HyperX System.
The culmination of ergonomics, mobility and ballistic protection, the HyperX System steps out of the future and into the present as the new way armor will be worn. Lightweight for exceptional mobility, the technical fabrics provide sleek, body contouring, and athletic styling in an integrated system.
Consisting of a T-shirt Base Layer and an Integrated Ballistic Panel, the lightweight compression four-way stretch fabric moves and flexes as the body does, has an interchangeable liner system to keep the body warm or cool in extreme conditions, and provides unparalleled ballistic coverage and protection with customizable plate pockets for hard or soft armor trauma plate protection.
- RELATED STORY: Ready For Anything: Safariland’s Hatch Task Specific Gloves
For more information on the HyperX System and other products from Safariland, please visit Safariland.com.
Base Layer Performance T-Shirt Features
- Hexagon knit pattern to ensure close body contouring
- Knit mesh side construction for enhanced breathability
- Side plate pockets for removable ballistic panels
- Ventilated side mesh panels for added breathability
Integrated Ballistic Panel Features
- Front and back plate pocket for additional threat plates
- High profile Velcro for extra strength
- Interchangeable detachable liner system for easy care and seasonal comfort
- Removable contoured ergonomic straps