SureFire’s E2D LED Defender is a sleek, powerful dual-output self-defense light that blasts 120 lumens of tactical-level light, which is six times the output of a typical D-cell flashlight and enough light to stop an attacker. It comes with a hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum body tipped with a Strike Bezel on one side, and a scalloped tailcap on the other– that’s a serious one-two punch.
The E2D LED Defender also offers five lumens of useful light perfect for every day necessities.
* Virtually indestructible, microprocessor-controlled, light emitting diode (LED) has no filament to burn out or break; two-stage light lasts for thousands of hours
* Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tightly focused beam with enough secondary light to accommodate peripheral vision
* Crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities
* Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in black
* O-ring sealed, weatherproof
* Coated Pyrex® window protects the LED and lens while maximizing light transmission
* Two-stage tailcap switch: press for momentary-on at high setting, release and press again (within two seconds) for momentary-on at low setting; click for constant-on at high-setting, click off and click on again (within two seconds) for constant-on at low setting
* Patented lockout tailcap prevents accidental activation
For more information on this and other SureFire products, visit www.surefire.com