The “Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States” is currently in its 20th edition with more than 1 million copies sold since the first edition was published in 1996.
Attorney J. Scott Kappas uses case law and statutory authority to render plain English advice as to how a traveler should carry firearms while visiting the many states of our great nation.
- RELATED STORY: 18 Experts Pick Their Concealed Carry Weapon of Choice
Some of the questions answered in “Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States” are:
- Which states allow me to carry a “loaded” firearm in the passenger compartment of my vehicle?
- Which states allow me to carry a concealed firearm with or without a licen
- asdfse to carry?
- Which states honor my permit to carry a concealed firearm?
- Which states allow carry in restaurants serving alcohol?
- Which states’ laws allow open carry of a firearm while on foot?
- Which states prohibit the mere possession of a handgun while in a vehicle?
- In which states is it better to carry a rifle or shotgun for personal protection?
- Which states prevent localities from regulating firearms carry?
- Which states require permittees to declare their status to Law Enforcement?
- How can I legally possess firearms in National Parks and Forests?
- Which states allow me to carry a firearm in their state parks?
- How can I transport firearms on commercial airline, cruise ships & trains?
- How can I transport firearms through a state that prohibits any gun possession?
- How do I carry a firearm if I am an active duty or retired law enforcement officer?
- How do I carry a handgun on a motorcycle?
- Which states guarantee my right to self-defense in their statutes?
- Which states allow vehicle carry on university and college campuses?
For more information on the “Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States” and other products from USA CCW & Firearm Training, please visit USAfirearmtraining.com.