Last year was a big year for TOPS Knives, putting the company on the map as one of the premiere knife makers on the planet. So far, 2016 appears to be no different.
New for 2016 is TOPS’ Desert Nomad, a solid tactical design with well-thought features.
- RELATED STORY: Micro Hawk: TOPS’ All-In-One Karambit-Tomahawk-Knife
The splitter on the pommel provides a less-than-lethal strike point and works well for prying. There is an aggressive full-hand guard to prevent slipping with holes for lanyard options.
The blade is long enough for slashing cuts with a tip design that provides strength and penetration power. It’s a combat-oriented design perfect for entry and small space conflicts.
- RELATED STORY: TOPS Knives Unveils Hazen Legion 6.0 Designed By Mark Hazen
The Desert Nomad has an MSRP of $220, but is currently available now for $176.
For more information on the Desert Nomad and other products from TOPS Knives, please visit TopsKnives.com.
- MSRP: $220
- Overall Length: 11.75”
- Blade Length: 6.5”
- Cutting Edge: 5.6”
- Blade Thickness: 0.19” (3/16”)
- Blade Steel: 440C RC 58-60
- Blade Finish: Tumble
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Knife Weight: 10.8 oz
- Weight w/Sheath: 16 oz
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Sheath Clip: Belt Loop