TOPS Knives has announced its first release of 2016, and it is a real doozy: the Hazen Legion 6.0.
The all new Hazen Legion 6.0 was designed by custom knife maker Mark Hazen, who has been making knives since 1976.
- RELATED VIDEO: New For 2016: TOPS Knives’ Vi Ax & Fieldcraft Folder
Due to high demand for his hand-made knives, Hazen reached out to TOPS to produce the Legion model in larger quantities. Needless to say, TOPS Knives was happy to oblige.
Designed for combat, this sleek design is up for the task. Made of 1095 high carbon steel, the Hazen Legion 6.0 is easy to maintain out in the field. It is perfect for deep penetration, slashing cuts and other everyday field use.
- RELATED STORY: SXB: TOPS Knives’ Skullcrusher’s Xtreme Blade
The Hazen Legion 6.0 retails for $168 and is available now.
For more information on the Hazen Legion 6.0 and other products from TOPS Knives, please visit TOPSknives.com.
- Overall Length: 11.59 inches
- Blade Length: 6.7 inches
- Cutting Edge: 6.1 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Weight with sheath: 11.8 ounces
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Designer: Mark Hazen