- Remington 2020 Digital Optic System
- Remington 2020 Digital Optic System Front
- Remington 2020 Digital Optic System Target
- Remington 2020 Digital Optic System Record image
- Remington 2020 Digital Optic System Share image
The product of a unique collaboration between Remington Arms and TrackingPoint, the Remington 2020 Digital Optic System revolutionizes long-range accuracy by combining digital optics and target tracking technology into a seamlessly integrated shooting system.
This system effectively bundles numerous devices and technologies together in a single device that brings confidence to the shooter in any conditions at distances of up to 500 yards.
Hand-selected Remington and Bushmaster rifles are specially-paired with the Remington 2020 Digital Optic System, capable of tracking moving targets. Ready to travel in a wheeled hard case with custom-fitted foam, the rifle and scope pairings are mounted and zeroed at the factory. This allows the ballistic calculator to generate firing solutions that enable out-of-the-box accuracy to 500 yards from your first shot.
Due to the inclusion of spin and Magnus effect drift in the ballistic solution, an accurate profile of the ammunition and spin is needed for optimal performance in the advanced modes of the Remington 2020 Digital Optic System. Each rifle platform is profiled for three ammunition types. These include:
· Target Rounds featuring Sierra MatchKing bullets
· Traditional (lead-core) Hunting Rounds
· Alternative (non-lead) Hunting Rounds
Shooters can select the round in the Heads-Up Display of the digital optic system or via smartphone app.
See more at http://shoot2020.com/.