What’s better than taking your GLOCK out to shoot? Sending 32 rounds downrange between magazine swaps. With this in mind, the new GLK-18G2 32rd GLOCK magazine from ETS Group, lets you pew pew longer between reloads.
The ETS Group GLK-18G2 GLOCK 32rd Magazine
For five years ETS Group (Elite Tactical Systems) has worked to advance the design of their original GLK-18 magazine. As a result, the Gen 2 version (GLK-18G2) is now available with some structural upgrades.
Although not a huge upgrade, the GLK-18G2 now holds 32 rounds, as apposed to the 31 rounds of the original. However, the new and improved internal geometry increases feeding reliability across all ammo types, including steel and aluminum casings. Additionally, external geometry provides better compatibility with 9mm AR and PCC rifles.
The GLK-18G2 is compatible with Gen 1 through Gen 5 GLOCKs, including the 17, 18, 19, 19x, 26, 34 and 45. Likewise, it is compatible with most floor plates that fit GLOCK magazines. The included Gen 2 baseplate improves plate retention, while eliminating potential separation on extreme impact.
Utilizing advanced polymer construction, the GLK-18G2 provides extreme impact resistance. As a result, they will not crack or break open when dropped. By the same token, the superior temperature tolerances prevent the magazine from becoming brittle over time, even when exposed to harsh environments, UV rays, chemicals or extreme cold.
The durable construction also eliminates creep, even when fully loaded. So, you can rest assured that the feed lips and body won’t spread when stored long term. Lastly, the translucent polymer body allows you to see your remaining ammo, for an accurate count of remaining rounds.
The ETS Group GLK-18G2 32rd GLOCK Magazine is available now, in clear, orange or blue, with an MSRP of $21.99. For more info, please visit ETSGroup.us.
ETS Group GLK-18G2 GLOCK 32rd Magazine Features
- All the features of our 32 round magazine in an orange tint
- Fits the Glock 17, 18, 19, 19x, 26, 34, and 45
- New and improved internal geometry; increased feeding reliability across all ammo types including steel and aluminum casings
- Small changes in the external geometry allows better compatibility with 9mm AR and PCC
- Increased round capacity 32rd instead of 31rd
- Uses our new GEN 2 Base Plate that improves plate retention and eliminates potential separation on extreme impact
- Compatible with most floor plates that fit Glock magazine
- Compatible with Gen 1 through Gen 5 Glocks
- Ergonomically designed floor plate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
- Lifetime Warranty
Advanced Polymer Benefits
- Extreme Impact Resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded
Discussion about this post