Known for high-quality binoculars, Burris combines the best of both worlds with its Signature LRF 10×42 rangefinding binoculars. With rangefinding capabilities at a distance of 2,600 yards the binoculars provide a field of view of 334 feet at 1,000 yards. Likewise, the Signature is accurate to within 1 yard at under 1,000 yards and ±2 yards at over 1,000 yards.
The Burris Signature LRF 10×42 Binoculars
The Signature LRF features a rugged armored rubber exterior, providing enhanced shockproof protection and a secure grip. In addition, the nitrogen-filled chassis offers waterproof and fog-proof operation. Its tough design is perfect for harsh environments and can take whatever conditions your trip dishes out.
Featuring an objective diameter of 42mm and 10x magnification, they provide a field of view of 334 feet at 1,000 yards. The Fast Focus system helps clarify your target quickly in the HD roof prism optics system. Additionally, adjustable eyecups ensure the perfect fit and clear view for all users.
The Signature LRF delivers fast results ranging out to 2,600 yards with accuracy to within 1 yard at under 1,000 yards and ±2 yards at over 1,000 yards. The information is displayed via an easy-to-interpret heads-up display. Data points presented include five ranging options: line-of-sight (LOS) only, horizontal distance (HOR) only, LOS and HOR, LOS and angle (ANG) above and below horizontal, and HOR and ANG.
Providing the best option for any given scenario, the Signature LRF binoculars feature four ranging modes:
- Auto – displays the range of the target with the strongest return signal.
- Sport – displays the range of the closes target in a group.
- Hunt – displays the farthest range of a group of targets.
- Scan – virtually instantaneous readings in range with the range button depressed.
Operating on a single CR2 lithium battery, the Signature LRF provides 2,000+ hours of operation.
The Burris Signature LRF 10×42 binocular is available now, with an MSRP of $1,200.00. For more info, please visit BurrisOptics.com.
Burris Signature LRF 10×42 Binocular Specs
Objective Diameter: 42mm
Field of View @ 1000 yds: 334 ft.
Close Focus: 12 yds.
Focus System: Fast Focus
Optics System: HD roof prism
Exit Pupil: 4 mm
Eye Relief: 0.63 in. or 16mm
IP Distance Range: 56 – 76 mm
Nitrogen Filled: yes
Waterproof Depth: 1 meter
Weight: 36 oz.
Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.5 x 2.7 in.
Laser Measure Range: 2600 yards
Laser Ranging Modes: Auto, Sport, Hunt, Scan
Battery: 1 CR2 Lithium
Battery Life: 2,000+ hours
- Eye safe laser measures targets out to 2,600 yards or 2,377 meters
- Three ranging modes for greater versatility: Auto, Sport and Hunt
- Distances can be displayed as line-of-sight or horizontal with angles of degree.
- Tripod Adaptable
- Outer surfaces are rubber armored for protection and a sure grip
- Adjustable eyepiece ensures a clear view
Discussion about this post