Trijicon VCOG 1-8×28 Details
The VCOG utilizes a forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum-alloy body. It delivers a true 1X power, while the 1-8X magnification range gives users the ability to engage targets from CQB to long range.
The Trijicon VCOG 1-8×28 features an integrated mounting adapter, eliminating the need for separate rings to provide fast and easy mounting to any rail system while maintaining zero, according to Trijicon. The company followed MIL-STD-810G testing protocol during development of the optic.
The first focal plane reticle enables users to rapidly estimate range and apply the correct hold, according to Trijicon. The illuminated red segmented circle reticle, featuring 120 MOA of total travel in windage and elevation, comes in both MOA and MRAD. A single AA lithium batter powers the unit. The VCOG features 11 user-adjustable settings, including two night and nine day settings, one being super-bright.
The Trijicon VCOG 1-8×24 includes fully multi-coated lenses with broadband anti-reflective coatings. The coatings maximize light transmission while exceeding the military’s requirements for abrasion resistance, according to Trijicon. The multi-coated lenses also provide clarity and light transmission with zero distortion, according to Trijicon.
For more information, visit trijicon.com.
Trijicon VCOG 1-8x24mm Specs
- Magnification: 1-8X
- Objective Size: 28mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Overall Weight: 31.5 ounces
- Illumination Source: LED, lithium AA battery
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Overall Eye Relief: 4-3.9 inches
- Overall Exit Pupil: 0.46-0.14 inch
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Overall Field of View: 20.0-2.5 degrees
- Overall Adjustment @ 100 Yards: 0.25 MOA per click
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Overall Battery Life: 633 hours at setting 6
- MSRP: $2,800
Discussion about this post