SIG Sauer just announced the latest addition to its pistol suppressor line with the all-new MOD-X9. The lightweight, completely modular design features a user-configurable titanium baffle system for the ultimate customization.
SIG MOD-X9 Suppressor Details
Like most arenas in the firearms space, SIG Sauer is no stranger to suppressor. The SIG SRD9 is a popular suppressor in the handgun space. But the new MOD-X9 takes things to a new level.
The system enables shooters to personalize the suppressor for overall length, weight and even sound. It features a segmented titanium build and provides class-leading sound performance, according to SIG. It easily disassembles and reconfigures with fewer baffles when size takes priority over sound.
The MOD-X9 features a total of 21 points of impact adjustment. It also comes with fixed barrel space for carbine use. Each MOD-X suppressor includes the most popular inch and metric pistol for its given caliber.
With the ability to dial up or down in size, depending on mission, the SIG MOD-X9 brings tremendous versatility. For military units that perform multiple mission types, the design presents some interesting possibilities. For even more info, please visit sigsauer.com.
SIG MOD-X9 Feature & Specs
- User Configurable Modular Baffle Design
- Titanium Construction
- Includes 1/2×28 and M13.5x1LH Pistons
- Includes Fixed Barrel Spacer For Use With Carbines
- 21 Points of Impact Adjustment
- Unique Exterior Design Doubles as Wrench Flats
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Diameter: 1.35 inches (34mm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 inches (191mm)
- Threads: 1/2″x28 tip & M13.5x1mm LH
- Overall Weight: 8 ounces (226 g)
- Material: Titanium/stainless steel
- Attachment Type: Direct thread
Discussion about this post