Miami Beach Police Selects B&T APC9K Pro
The PDW includes B&T three-lug QD suppressors and Aimpoint sighting systems. The ultra-compact weapon systems will also see specialized service within the department, according to B&T.
Miami Beach counts nearly 100,000 full-time residents, swelling to more than 3 million during peak visitation. The City of Miami Beach becomes the latest municipality to outfit its officers with B&T firearms.
“B&T has a long history of supplying local, county, state and federal law enforcement agencies with top-tier products, and we are honored to provide Miami Beach Florida Police Department with B&T’s specialized equipment to help them with their challenging assignments,” said Tim Nickler, President and CEO, B&T USA.
The City of Miami Beach Police Department becomes the first agency to purchase SIG Sauer P320 magazine compatible lower receiver groups for the APC9-series platform.
B&T APC9 PRO K Specifications
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- Operating System: Closed bolt, blowback system
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Overall Length: 345mm
- Overall Width: 58mm
- Height: 292mm
- Overall Barrel Length: 110mm
- Overall Weight: 2.6 kg
- Secondary Sighting System: Flip-up emergency sight
- Suppressor Connector: 3-Lug
- Charging Handle: Ambidextrous, foldable, non-reciprocating
- Magazines: Translucent polymer; 15, 20, 25 and 30 rounds