It feels like 2023 just started, and we’re already bringing you the second issue of the new year. Proof that the TL team is working around the clock to bring our readers the latest industry information. Not to mention letting them know about the latest gear available to keep them safe in the real world! All that and more is in the March-April 2023 issue of Tactical Life.
March-April 2023 Issue of Tactical Life
Headlining this issue is FN’s SCAR 15P and the Nighthawk Custom Thunder Ranch Combat Special 1911 collaboration with the man—Clint Smith. Sean Utley and Todd Burgreeen review these two new formidable firearms.
Also, in this issue, Peter Suciu hits the road and visits The National Museum of the United States Army. Likewise, Ranon Mastison give great intel on America’s top 10 Collegiate shooting teams. Karen Hunter also sits down with sniper Brain K. Sain to shine some hard-hitting light on the military vs. LE sniping debate. In addition, Andre’ Dall’au spotlights SEAL Team Six Founder Richard “Demo Dick” Marcinko. Finally, Frank Melloni shows you how to save money and shoot better by building your own .22 ARs.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick up your copy today!
In This Issue:
RUNNING WITH A SILENT BULL
- Taurus’ TX 22 Competition might just be the perfect plinker for new shooters
- Nighthawk Custom partners with Thunder Ranch to create the ultimate 1911
GRAB YOUR SPEAR
- Sig takes its battle-bred MCX platform to amazing heights and options for the masses
- Editors’ new guns and gear hot picks
KEEP YOUR ENEMY CLOSE
- A Lone Woolf Story, Part Three of Four
- Footwear you can trust for rugged times, weather and terrain
IT’S A LITTLE SCAR
- FN’s 15P has everything SCAR fans love, but in a stow-and-go package
- Take the bite out of the bark with Dead Air’s new dedicated 5.56 Sierra-5
GET YOUR COPY NOW
Read all this and more in the March-April 2023 issue of Tactical Life Magazine. Get your copy today at OutdoorGroupStore.com.
Discussion about this post