“As technology advances we are seeing more and more law enforcement agencies acquiring tactical sights to enhance their officer’s capabilities and accuracy,” began Tom Jankiewicz, Executive Vice President, Law Enforcement Sales, SIG Sauer, Inc. “The SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEO4H that’s being utilized by the men and women of the Minnesota State Highway Patrol is easy to operate, extremely versatile, and is a great enhancement to their firearms systems.”
Firstly, SIG Sauer’s Electro-Optics ROMEO4H is a closed red dot sight, according to SIG. Further, SIG designed the platform specifically for semi-automatic rifle and shotguns. Additionally, SIG says the optic easily adjusts to varying ambient lighting conditions, weather and terrain. Moreover, the sight utilizes red LED illumination for visibility in daytime conditions. Also, the optic delivers extended runtime and features four onboard reticle options. Finally, the optic includes MOTAC activation with 50,000+ hours battery life and a QD mount, according to SIG.
“The ROMEO4 series of red dot sights was developed for use by law enforcement, elite government, and military agencies. It’s the ultimate red dot sight for fast, accurate, target acquisition in any tactical scenario, and we are honored to have the ROMEO4H in use with the Minnesota State Highway Patrol,” concluded Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics.
Above all, the SIG Sauer ROMEO4H retails for $419.99. For more information, visit sigsauer.com.
SIG Sauer ROMEO4H Features
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- True co-witness QR mount and low mount included
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof