Smith & Wesson is no stranger to showing support for our military, law enforcement, and first responder communities. For example, through its popular American Guardians Program, Smith & Wesson has offered a host of firearms to the aforementioned at generously discounted prices. However, the company continues to expand on the program by increasing the firearms available and including an additional gift.
The Smith & Wesson American Guardians Program
Just last year, Smith & Wesson added honorably discharged veterans to the list of qualified individuals, further expanding the list. Now, the company is offering a broader overall product range at very competitive prices. In addition to the wide selection available are 53 unique models that are only accessible to professional end-users.
According to the company, there’s no limit to the number of firearms you are allowed to purchase under the program, so you can buy however many you want. However, the program is only available through select retailers, so you will need to find your closest participating dealer. Additionally, in order to participate, you must present a copy of your credentials at the point of sale.
Finally, as one final “thank you” in the upgraded American Guardians Program, every purchase comes with a free set of handcuffs. Specifically, the nickel-plated carbon steel Smith & Wesson Model 100 handcuffs with heat-treated internal lockworks.
“Smith & Wesson values all of the first responders, law enforcement, military, and public safety personnel that serve our great nation and the freedom of its citizens. The American Guardians program is our way of saying “Thank You” to those heroes who serve the greater good of our country. The American Guardians initiative now features a broader product offering at very competitive prices. And now, with every purchase, Smith & Wesson is including a free pair of our iconic Model 100 nickel-plated handcuffs – the gold standard of the American law enforcement community,” said Matt Fehmel, Senior Director, Global Professional and International Sales.
The Smith & Wesson American Guardians Program is available nationwide at select retail locations. For more info, please visit Smith-Wesson.com.
Individuals Qualified for the Smith & Wesson American Guardians Program
- Sworn Law Enforcement (LE) State, County, and Local
- Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, etc.
- Corrections Officers, including Parole Officers and Probation Officers
- Retired LEO with “retired” credentials, including Federal, State, County, and Local Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation from the Academy
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys (including Assistant and Deputy District Attorneys)
- First responders, including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military (including National Guard): Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity
- Veterans Honorably Discharged with Form DD214 (or National Guard equivalent)