The USPSA Area 4 Championship was held at the Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith, Ark., on Aug. 28-31.
Tomasie competed in the match using a Para Tomasie Custom pistol.
“A tremendous thank you to all who volunteer as match staff, and continue to give their time and effort in hosting these great events,” said Tomasie, Pro Shooter/Assistant Product Manager of Para USA, in a release. “The competitive shooting circuit is truly an indispensable resource when it comes to the development and validation of our handgun and ammo products. Before a component ever makes it to the production line, it must first prove itself capable of winning matches against the very best competitors in the world.”
Tomasie Custom Specifications:
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Magazine: Two, 16-Round
- Barrel: 5-inch Stainless Match-Grade Ramped Bull Barrel
- Sights: Adjustable Rear Target, Fiber Optic Front
- Slide: Forged Stainless Steel with Tri-Top and Lightening Cuts
- Frame: Double Stack Stainless Steel
- Finish: IonBond PVD Finish
- Safety: Beavertail Grip, Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Trigger: Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger
- Grip: VZ Operator G10 grip Grips
- Extra: HD extractor, EGW fire control, Competition Magwell, Checkered Front Strap & Mainspring Housing.
- MSRP: $1,999
For more information on Para USA and its line of innovative pistols, please visit Para-USA.com.