When Aero Precision creates a rifle, it focuses on having a clean finished product with only the best parts — and that’s what the company did with its all new Aero AC-15 Complete Rifle.
The AC-15 is a budget friendly, high quality rifle featuring mil-spec components and accessories made in America.
The AC-15 features a Gen 2 Aero Precision Lower Receiver with a Flared Magwell and Upper Tension Screw. The barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel.
Other features include:
- 1:7 Twist Rate
- Full Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- 7075-T6 Aluminum used for Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver and Receiver Extension
- “F” Marked Front Sight Block
But Aero Precision didn’t stop the impressive build there. The company went and included a Magpul MBUS Rear Sight and a Magpul 30-Round PMAG Magazine.
The AC-15 has an MSRP of $699 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Sneak Peek: The Aero Precision M5E1 7.62mm Rifle
For more information on the AC-15 and other products from Aero Precision, please visit AeroPrecisionusa.com.
Remote control weapon systems at Fort Bliss now allow two soldiers to do the...
by Tactical-Life / Oct 5, 2015