Click image for larger view.
ArmaLite, Inc.® is pleased to announce that it is now accepting orders for its M-15A4 Carbine chambered in 6.8 SPC II. A VERY limited production run of this extraordinary firearm will begin in June, and will not be repeated in 2011. Interested shooters are encouraged to submit orders immediately as we expect this run to be completely pre-sold.
ArmaLite’s 6.8mm carbine is especially well-suited to hunting. It is powerful enough to meet the minimum energy requirements of many states for taking medium sized game such as deer. At the same time, the 6.8mm is lighter than the 7.62, reducing the weight of ammunition carried into the field. As part of the AR-platform family, this carbine is also more versatile and ergonomic than traditional hunting models. The 6.8 is built with our mid-length handguard and gas system to provide the best in form and function. Armalite.com.
• Model: A4 Carbine with green furniture
• Caliber: 6.8mm SPC II
• Barrel: 16″ Double Lapped Chrome Lined\Chrome Moly Vanadium MIL-B-11595-E with M203 Step Down, Threaded 5/8×24
• Rifling Twist: 1:11″ tailored to 110-115 Grain Ammo
• Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
• Front Sight Base: Gas Block with Picatinny Rail
• Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail & Laser Engraved Rail Numbering, 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
• Trigger: Tactical Two Stage, 1st Stage 3.5 lbs – 2nd Stage Approximately 5-6 lbs.
• Overall Length: 35.6″
• Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
• Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
• Accuracy: 2″ MOA
• Included with Rifle: One 10 Round Magazine, Sling, Black Case, Owner’s Manual, and Limited Lifetime Warranty