Armour of America Leguard™ sets a new standard of ballistic protection for the leg. Leguard™ is a rigid armor construction, yet our join design provides the mobility required for kneeling and running – Engineered for comfort and high impact absorption.
* QUICK RELEASE BUCKLES – No metal buckles. AoA uses “Quick-Release”, U/L approved plastic buckles to reduce any secondary fragmentation damage.
* HARD SHELL SURFACE – Multiple hit capability – 3” on center (4 hits).
* BLACK MATTE FINISH – Paint surface is commercial aircraft “walk surface” flat black. *Colors available: Black, Tan or Custom
* FOAM PADDING – Rubber / Foam is special designed energy absorbing.
* MOBILITY – Flexible knee and ankle joints make it easy to kneel or run.
* ABSORBS TRAUMA – Specially engineered rubber / foam pads under each rigid section give maximum impact protection.
* LIGHT WEIGHT – Less than 4 pounds per leg.
* WIDE STRAPS – For comfortable and secure attachment to your legs with “Quick-Release” U/L approved plastic fasteners.
* BACKFACE SIGNATURE – Far less than soft armor.
* COLORS – Black and Tan
For more information on this and other Armour of America products, visit www.aoa-usa.com
Armour of America Leguard™ sets a new standard of ballistic protection for the leg.…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jun 27, 2008