Axelson Tactical has teamed up with Semper Paratus Arms and SIONICS Weapon Systems to manufacture 100 limited edition “AXE” Special Purpose Rifles.
According to SoldierSystems.net:
The rifles are being built in honor of Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew Axelson, members of SEAL Team 10, and members of the 160th SOAR who lost their lives during Operation Red Wings. The rifles are being built at the request of Axelson’s family.
Each rifle is built using the following parts:
1. SIONICS 18-inch SPR 416 stainless barrel
2. Geissele 15-inch MKII Super Modular Rail, SSA-E trigger and gas block
3. SIONICS Upper and Lower Receiver with special engraving
4. Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set and Ambi Selector Lever
5. B5 Systems SOPMOD Stock and trigger guard
6. Bravo Company MOD 0 Gunfighter pistol grip and charging handle
7. Vltor A5 buffer system
8. Magpul Industries MBUS PRO Sights
9. Pelican Products Rifle Case
10. Cerakote provided by PDWarehouse in Chandler, Ariz.
The “AXE” Special Purpose Rifle retails for $3,695.
For more information on the Axelson Tactical “AXE” Special Purpose Rifle, please visit our friends at SoldierSystems.net.