The BCMGUNFIGHTER 1911 has been on the minds of firearms enthusiasts for quite a while, and now Bravo Company Manufacturing and Wilson Combat are happy to announce the handgun’s release.
Born from a collaboration between the craftsmen at Wilson Combat and the combat experiences of the BCMGUNFIGHTER Instructors, the BCMGUNFIGHTER 1911 is a unique work of quality that is equal parts elegance and lethality.
Delivering on the promise of Professional Grade Weaponry, BCM has worked to deliver a 1911 that handles like a race gun but with the dependability of a BCM Rifle.
- RELATED STORY: Bravo Company, Wilson Combat Team Up For BCMGUNFIGHTER 1911
A limited production offering, each firearm includes a individualized BCM serial number and is hand built/hand inspected by the team at Wilson Combat to insure the highest quality in every weapon system that leaves the shop.
Other features of the BCMGUNFIGHTER 1911 include:
- 5-inch stainless match grade barrel and bushing, hand fit
- 3.5-3.75-pound crisp trigger pull
- Battlesight with tritium front night sight
- Accuracy guarantee: 1 inch at 25 yards, target included
- X-Tac pattern front strap and slide serrations
- Exclusive G1o X-Tac Grips
For more information on the BCMGUNFIGHTER 1911, please visit BravoCompanymfg.com/1911.
Classic M14 returns as an updated countersniper for 21st century missions!
by Fred Mastison / May 12, 2015