The Camillus Choker has an easy to grip ultra-tough canvas Micarta handle with weight-lightning high-traction grip slots milled through it. The Choker’s Tanto-tip blade design is recognized by experts as the best self-defense design due to its strong sharp point design and immediate wide-opening hollow-ground edge.
The Choker is made from 1095 high-carbon powder coated steel. 1095 carbon steel is well known to high-dollar custom knife makers for its aggressive cutting edge. The small Kydex sheath is designed to be worn around the neck like a necklace outside or underneath a blouse or shirt. The sheath comes with a long steel bead chain.
The handle is positioned downward for quick reach and easy gravity assisted swift removal. The Choker’s overall 51/2 inch length makes it easy to maneuver and gives the user the advantage of a compact fixed-blade heavy-duty self-defense knife that is also very handy for other tough-cutting chores.
- Blade: 21/2 inch long 1095 high-carbon; black powder coated
- Blade design: Tanto-tip hollow-ground edge.
- Hardness: 58 Rockwell C scale
- Handle: 3-inch full-tang canvas Micarta scales with machined lightning and grip slots.
- Sheath: Kydex with chain to be worn around the neck.
- Overall length: 51/2-inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- MSRP: $99.00
- Made in the U.S. A.