The new AR611 is developed in collaboration with the historic company Domino based in Milan, headed by Raffaele Mencarelli — son of Massimo Mencarelli and heir of the FAS brand. It is now proposed to the public with a new edition improved in design and mechanics.
- RELATED: Chiappa’s Hard-Hitting Rhino Revolver Series
- RELATED: Chiappa MC27 9mm Semi Automatic Pistol Gun Test
The new AR611, as in the past, features a durable frame machined from a block of aluminum, however, greatly improved in details through the use of modern CNC machines. Every mechanical component has been verified and redesigned to ensure effectiveness and great performance: the pressure regulator allows for an effective use of the air in the tank and ensures more than 180 shots at constant speed (power <7.5 Joule – 170 m/s)
Loading is very easy and is made through a soft lever located on one right side of the barrel next to the line of sight. Components such as the trigger, the front sight and the rear sight are fully adjustable.
The barrel is a real point of interest: AR611 is the only sporting carbine with a 19.6″ barrel (600mm) with floating system. It includes an ending that can be rotated 180 degrees and hosts on two sides a 9-11 slide and the front sight.
For more information on the AR611 and other products from Chiappa Firearms, please visit ChiappaFirearms.com.
- Caliber: 4.5 (.177)
- Weight: <3 kg (approx. 6 pounds)
- Barrel: blued
- Stock: beechwood or polymer
- Stock length: 720 mm (28.3 inches)
- Barrel length: 500 mm (19.6 inches)
- Cocking lever: right side
- Trigger: fully adjustable
- Duration: 200 shots (7.5 joules)