CMMG, a Missouri-based manufacturer of AR15 rifles, 22LR AR15 conversion kits and accessories, has introduced its Mk4 RCE model rifle. Check out the video below for details on one of CMMG’s new rifles for 2014.
Chambered in both 5.56mm and .300 BLK, the new CMMG Mk4 RCE features a stainless steel 16-inch medium taper profile barrel. In addition, the Mk4 RCE comes with CMMG’s own SV muzzle brake and RKM14 KeyMod hand guard, as well as Magpul furniture (MOE pistol grip, 6-position carbine stock with a mil-spec receiver extension), a Geissele two stage trigger, and a QD swivel slot to run a sling. It also has an overall weight of 6.7 pounds unloaded, and a overall length of 34 inches with the stock extended.
The CMMG Mk4 RCE can be purchased at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $1,399.95. The upper receiver group for both 5.56mm and .300 BLK, which is forged from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, can be purchased at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $849.95. See below for additional details on this new rifle.
Specifications: CMMG Mk4 RCE Rifle
- Caliber: 5.56mm/300 BLK
- Barrel: 16” medium weight taper profile
- Muzzle: CMMG SV brake, threaded 1/2-28(5.56), 5/8-24(300 BLK)
- Hand Guard: CMMG RKM14 KeyMod hand guard
- Furniture: Magpul MOE pistol grip, MOE carbine stock with 6-pos mil-spec receiver extension
- Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 AL M4 type upper, AR15 type lower
- Trigger: Geissele Automatics SSA
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (unloaded)
- Length: 34” (stock collapsed)
For more information about the Mk4 RCE and the full range of products currently offered by CMMG, please visit http://www.cmmginc.com