CMMG Mk4 PDW in .22LR
CMMG Mk4 PDW in 9mm
There’s no denying that CMMG has had a busy 2014 with the introduction of several new rifles and accessories. One of the most interesting releases thus far is the Mk4 and Mk9 PDW AR style pistol. To learn more about this weapon, check out the video below.
The CMMG PDW line features a small, compact pistol chambered in .300 BLK, 9mm and 22LR. The PDW includes an 8-inch medium weight barrel (9.2″ in 22LR, 8.2″ in 9mm), an A2 style muzzle brake/compensator, a KeyMod hand guard, a Magpul MOE pistol grip, a single stage mil-spec trigger, a 32-round magazine for 9mm and 30-round PMAG for .300 BLK, and more.
“We received a lot of feedback from our customers asking us to come out with a line of AR-style pistols,” Jeff Overstreet, co-owner of CMMG Inc, said in a press release. “As you can see, we’ve listened. Like all the guns in the CMMG line, we’ve tried to keep the weight down and the quality of manufacturing to its highest standard so that you’ve got a gun that functions properly and is fun to shoot every time you take it to the range.”
MSRP for the CMMG PDW is $999.95 (22LR), $1,049.95 (.300 BLK) and $1,099.95 (9mm). See below for more information.
Specifications: CMMG Mk4, Mk9 PDW
- Caliber: 300 BLK/9mm/22LR
- Barrel: 8.0” medium weight profile (9.2” in 22LR, 8.2” in 9mm)
- Muzzle: A2 comp., threaded 1/2-28(22LR), 1/2-36(9mm), 5/8-24(300 BLK)
- Hand Guard: CMMG RKM7 KeyMod hand guard
- Furniture: Magpul MOE pistol grip (22LR comes with MOE carbine stock with 6-pos mil-spec receiver extension)
- Receivers: Forged 7075-T6 AL M4 type upper, AR15 type lower
- Trigger: Single stage mil-spec style trigger
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (unloaded)
- Length: 25”
- Magazine: 32rd (9mm), 30rd PMAG (300 BLK)
For more information about the Mk4 PDW pistol and the full range of products currently offered by CMMG, please visit http://www.cmmginc.com
NHIndustries announced at the Berlin Air Show that its NH90 helicopter has moved out of...
by Andrew Berry / May 21, 2014