When Cobalt Kinetics builds a rifle, the finished product is always a well-oiled machine.
The company’s B.A.M.F. EDGE Brazed is the next stage in the evolution of its breakthrough AR platform.
- RELATED STORY: Handle It: 14 Elite AR-15 Charging Handles
Chambered in .223 Wylde, the B.A.M.F. EDGE features an ambidextrous charging handle, dual drop bolt release, 45-degree safety selector and magazine release.
The B.A.M.F. EDGE features a 16-inch Chrome Line Mid-Length standard profile barrel.
The upper and lower receivers are made from precision machined 7075 Billet-Aluminum. They have the following features:
- Custom Mated Pairs
- Beveled Mag Well
- Detachable Trigger Guard
- Nickel Boron BCG
- Threaded Pins
- Optimized Ergonomics
Precision Machined from 7075 Billet -Aluminum the hand guard is both free floating and M-Lok compatible.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Law Enforcement-Ready AR-15 Rifles Under $1,000
Other features of the B.A.M.F. EDGE include:
- Muzzle Device: Cobalt Compensator
- Grip: Hogue Overmolded Grip
- Tigger: High Performance Trigger
- Butt-Stock: Cobalt Kinetics Rifle Stock
- Gas System: Mid-Length; Adjustable Low-Profile Block
The B.A.M.F. EDGE retails for $2,785.35 and is available now.
For more information on the B.A.M.F. EDGE and other products from Cobalt Kinetics, please visit CobaltKinetics.com.
The Enhanced Night Vision Goggle III allows for soldiers to accurately fire weapons without having...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 27, 2015