Celebrating over 25 years at the pinnacle of bolt-action form and function, the Dakota Model 76 exemplifies the very best of bolt-action innovation with the exquisite lines and impeccable shot-to-shot precision. Created only through the individual attention of Dakota craftsmen, the Model 76 action combines the best features of the pre-64 Model 70, with a Mauser-type extractor for controlled round feed and ultra-positive extraction.
The Dakota Model 76 PH was developed to be a true workhorse while keeping with Dakota’s standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. The Model 76 PH represents a rifle that you can expose to the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable without concern.
The Dakota Model 76PH has a suggested retail price of $7,995.
Model 76 Professional Hunter Key Features:
• Trusted Model 76 action, right or left hand
• Rugged, custom, pillar bedded fiberglass stock with cheek piece
• 23-inch Douglas premium stainless barrel
• Quarter rib with one fixed blade and banded/hooded front sight with fiber optic bead and window hood
• Barrel band
• Available in 375 H&H, 404 Jeffery, 416 Remington, 416 Rigby, 458 Lott, 450 Dakota, 450 Rigby
• Cerakote matte Black
• 14-inch length of pull (lop) standard
• 1-inch black decelerator pad