Del-Ton Incorporated will be introducing its new DTI Evolution at Shot Show 2013 (January 15-18, 2013, Las Vegas, Nev).
The DTI Evolution is an excellent choice for any sporting application including 3-gun competition. “We have included many quality features but were able to keep the weight down,” said Tony Autry, CEO of Del-Ton Incorporated. The DTI Evolution will begin shipping in first quarter, 2013. Key features include:
• 16” CMV chrome-lined, mid-length lightweight barrel and gas system; 1X9 twist
• HPT/MPI tested Carpenter 158 bolt
• Samson Evolution 12.37” free float rail • M4 feed ramps
• Samson Quick Flip Dual Aperture rear sight; Samson folding front sight
• Two-stage, Mil-Spec trigger; Magpul MOE+ grip
• Magpul CTR Mil-Spec buttstock; Mil-Spec buffer tube; H-buffer
• Weight: 6.5 lbs
• MSRP: $1300
Please stop by our booth at Shot Shot Show (#25407) and look for us at Shot Show Media Day at the Range on Monday, January 14 (Shooting Lane 14 of the long range).
Del-Ton Incorporated is a manufacturer of quality of AR-15 style, modern sporting rifles and an online supplier for parts, upgrades, accessories, optics and custom rifle kits. Based in Elizabethtown, N.C., all rifles and components for Del-Ton products are made in the U.S.A. and Del-Ton rifles carry a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. Visit www.del-ton.com for detailed product information.
Del-Ton Incorporated will be introducing its new DTI Evolution at Shot Show 2013 (January 15-18,…
by Tactical-Life / Jan 7, 2013