Del-Ton Incorporated is now shipping its new DTI TRX AR-15 rifle in flat dark earth as well as matte black.
This “loaded,” 16” semi-automatic rifle offers several distinctive enhancements and ships with a hard case, a 30-round Troy magazine and a cleaning kit:
• 7075 T6 Aluminum hard coat, anodized MIL-SPEC upper and lower receivers
• Troy Industries low profile gas block and A2 flash hider
• Troy Battle Ax buttstock of reinforced fiber and Troy 13” Extreme Hand Guard
• Troy DOA/STD rear folding and M4/HK front folding sights
• 1X9 twist chrome-moly vanadium barrel has a threaded muzzle and mid-length gas system
• Phosphated 8620 steel carrier assembly with HPT/MPI tested Carpenter 158 bolt
• Chambered in 5.56 X 45 mm with a chrome-lined chamber and bore
• Chrome lined carrier interior
“With an MSRP of $1250 and all these enhanced features, this rifle is a great value,” said Tony Autry, president and CEO of Del-Ton Incorporated. Del-ton.com.
Del-Ton Incorporated is now shipping its new DTI TRX AR-15 rifle in flat dark…
by Tactical-Life.com / Nov 21, 2011