If you’re in the market for an extreme long range rifle, say hello to the Gunwerks HAMR.
- RELATED STORY: 12 Long-Range Shooting Tips from Gunsite’s Cory Trapp
Chambered in 375 Cheytac, the Gunwerks HAMR fires a 377gr projectile with a .950 G1 ballistic coefficient at almost 3,000fps. With these ballistics, this rifle has a capable range of more than two miles.
The HAMR comes standard topped with a Nightforce ATACR F1 7-35×56 scope; Elite Iron bipod, Cadex Defence tactical folding chassis; and aggressive muzzle brake that offers significant recoil reduction. This model also boasts a 29-inch heavy fluted barrel; 3-chamber muzzle brake; 5-round magazine capacity; overall weight of 20.6 pounds; and overall length of 53 inches.
Like all other Gunwerks rifles, the HAMR is ready to rock right out of the box and also ships with a custom laser engraved ballistic turret. Gunwerks says the HAMR is a special edition, single-run rifle. Meaning once the company sells these out, they’re gone for good. The retail price is $12,500.
- RELATED STORY: 12 Next-Gen Precision Rifles For Long-Range Shooting
See specs below and watch a video below of the Gunwerks HAMR hitting a steel target from 2,377 yards out.
- Caliber: 375 Cheytac
- Optic: Nightforce ATACR 7-35×56 F1
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth | Black
- Bipod: Included: Elite Iron Revolution Bipod
- Cerakote: Graphite (Black)
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Overall Weight: 20.6 lb
- Overall Length: 53 in
- Barrel Length: 29 in
- Brake: Standard Directional Ported 3 Chamber Brake
- Action: Stainless Steel
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
For more information about Gunwerks, visit gunwerks.com.
We put to the test two commonly-held beliefs about bullets and cars colliding: the "block-buster"...
by Dr. Martin D. Topper / Jun 8, 2017