Century Arms has expanded its line of AK pistols with the new C39v2 Blade pistol, so-named because it combines the C39v2 with a Shockwave Blade stabilizing brace.
The Shockwave Blade brace boasts a high-strength glass reinforced polymer construction. It mounts to the C39v2 pistol using a buffer tube mounting adapter. The adapter, made by Century, mounts directly to the rear of the receiver. It’ll be available as a separate accessory in the second quarter of 2018.
“The addition of the Shockwave Blade offers a very handy and accurate pistol with the reliability and durability you would expect from an AK,” Jason Karvois, Century’s Director of Sales, said in a press release.
Chambered in 7.62x39mm, the C39v2 Blade features a 10.6-inch chrome moly 4150 nitride-treated barrel. The barrel has a 1:10 twist and is threaded for attachments. In addition, this model includes a milled receiver; Century’s RAK-1 enhanced trigger group; T shaped mag catch; ambidextrous QD attachment points for attaching a sling; Magpul’s MOE AK pistol grip and handguard; and standard AKM sights. Furthermore, the pistol has an overall length of 28.75 inches collapsed and 31.25 inches extended.
“The C39v2 Blade Pistol is the perfect combination for a truck gun, the modern prepper, or anyone looking for a compact package that delivers power and reliability,” the presser says.
Shipping out with one 30-round magazine and the Shockwave Blade, the C39v2 Blade has a suggested retail price of $949.99. See a rundown of features below. For more, go to centuryarms.com.
C39v2 Blade Features
- 100% American made
- Barrel 1:10 twist, concentric LH 14×1 metric thread and ready for a variety of muzzle attachments
- Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated barrel
- Milled 4140 ordnance quality steel receiver
- 1st AK side scope rail mount to offer a return to zero capability, also offers four times clamping improvement over traditional side scope rail mounts and improves sight acquisition for follow-up shots
- RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Larger T shaped magazine catch
- Compatibility with AKM furniture
- Standard AKM sights
- Retaining plate
- Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
- Front sight gas block and bird cage style flash hider
- Bolt carrier tail heat treated to ensure maximum performance and life
- Accepts all standard AK magazines
- Ambidextrous QD attachment points for attaching a tactical sling
- Comes with one 30 rd. magazine and Shockwave Blade
- MOE AK pistol grip and MOE AK handguard
The US Army is looking to award up to five prototype contracts for the...
by Tactical-Life / Mar 6, 2018