Grey Ghost Precision makes rifles, receivers, slides and accessories, so when the Washington-based outfit rolled into TriggrCon last week showing off a complete, honest-to-goodness pistol, heads understandably turned.
Here’s what’s known so far: The gun is called the Combat Pistol. According to the spec sheet supplied by Soldier Systems, the Grey Ghost Combat Pistol is a 9mm striker-fired gun that uses Glock’s Safe Action system. It features a high-strength reinforced polymer frame with a 4.48-inch match grade barrel and eight-inch slide; weighs 21.5 ounces unloaded; and has a height of 5.4 inches.
In addition, the Combat Pistol features Trijicon HD Night front and rear sights. Meanwhile, the slide is cut to accept a Trijicon RMR red dot sight. Also included here is either a Picatinny or Stanag rail; a double undercut triggerguard; CMC’s patented “signature flat” trigger setup, which comes with a three-pound pull.
Boasting a standard capacity of 17-rounds, with 10- or 33-round options available, there’s no MSRP yet on the Grey Ghost Combat Pistol. See a list of specs below.
For more on Grey Ghost Precision, visit greyghostprecision.com.
Grey Ghost Combat Pistol
- Caliber/System: 9x19mm/Safe Action
- Frame Composition: High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- Slide Length: 8 in./204 mm
- Barrel Length: 4.48 in./114 mm
- Sight Radius: 6.49 in./165mm
- Overall Width: 1.18 in./30 mm
- Overall Height: 5.4 in./138 mm
- Weight (Unloaded): 21.5 oz./1.3 lbs.
- Weight (Loaded): 28.5 oz./1.8 lbs.
- Front Sight: Trijicon HD Night
- Rear Sight: Trijicon HD Night
- Red-Dot Compatible: Trijicon RMR
- Cover Plate: G-10 Composite
- Barrel Chamber: 9mm Match Grade
- Twist Rate: Proprietary
- Rail: Picatinny/Stanag
- Trigger Guard: Double Undercut
- Trigger Type: CMC Signature Flat
- Pull Weight: ~3 lbs./~1.36 kg
- Capacity: 17 (standard), 10/17/33 (optional)
The US Army recently turned to Winchester ammo for its 7.62mm rounds, placing a...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 31, 2018