Rock River Arms recently announced the release of a 10.5-inch AR-style pistol in left-hand configuration. The RRA pistol features a left-hand twist barrel, left-sided ejection port, left-handed charging handle and more.
Rock River LEF-T Pistol
The new Rock River Arms LH2142 chambers 5.56 NATO in a pistol platform. Rock River designed the pistol with close-quarter handling and compact, discreet transport in mind. It includes RRA’s LEF-T upper, with a left-sided ejection port and top Picatinny rail. A 9.25-inch mid-length M-LOK-compatible forend provides attachment points.
The 10.5-inch chrome moly features 1:9 left-hand twist and an A2 flash hider. A forged LAR-15LH lower receiver includes an ambidextrous magazine release, single-stage trigger, Hogue rubber grip and right-side bolt catch and safety selector.
For more information, visit rockriverarms.com.
Rock River LEF-T Pistol with SBA3 Arm Brace
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO Chamber for 5.56mm and .223 Caliber
- Upper: Forged A4 LEF-T
- Lower: Forged RRA LAR-15LH
- Barrel: 10.5-inch Chrome Moly, 1:9 Twist
- Gas Block: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider, 1/2-28 thread
- Trigger: Single-stage
- Handguard: 9.25-inch mid-length RRA lightweight aluminum free-float, M-LOK compatible
- Pistol Grip: Hogue rubber grip
- Arm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Stabilizing Arm Brace
- Length: 29.25 inches
- Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Includes: One magazine, manual, warranty information
- MSRP: $1,020.00
With COVID-19 expected to spread, creating a massive impact on medical capabilities, the US...
by Tactical Life / Mar 20, 2020