SIG Sauer just released its all-new X5 Legion pistol and we, at Tactical Life, have the exclusive. The new entry blends sought after characteristics from both steel frame and striker-fired pistol designs to deliver a competition-ready pistol.
In her review for Tactical Life, author Karen Hunter states: “Having ample time on the range with the X5 Legion proved this gun lives up to the expectations that come with the Legion moniker. As previously stated, the pistol has very minimal recoil, allowing me to have consistent groups, more control and repeated accuracy. The prominent and easily accessible magazine release coupled with the flared competition magwell make reloads quick, easy and exceptionally smooth.”
Watch Hunter take the pistol for a spin at the range in the video above. For more information, please visit SIGsauer.com.
SIG P320 X5 Legion Specs
- Caliber: 9mm
- Grip Module: TXG Full-Size XGRIP Module
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Legion Gray PVD
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 10 Rounds
- Sights: Dawson Precision F/O Front; Adjust Rear Sight
- Trigger: Striker-Fired Skeletonized Flat Trigger
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches
- Barrel Length: 5 inches
- Overall Height: 5.8 inches
- Overall Width: 1.6 inches
- Sight Radius: 6.8 inches
- Weight (with magazine): 43.5 ounces
- MSRP: $899.99
The SIG P320 X5 Legion combines the weight of a steel frame with the...
by Karen Hunter / Jul 1, 2019