Taurus made big news back in May with the introduction of the GX4 micro-compact pistol. Released to rave reviews, the GX4 excels for self-defense and EDC. Now fans of Taurus’ impressive micro-might get even more options with the release of two new finishes.
Taurus GX4 Color Options
Originally released in a black gas nitride finish, the GX4 now offers two new slide color options in Tungsten or Troy Coyote Tan Cerakote finishes. The high-capacity, polymer-frame pistol comes chambered in 9mm Luger. Both slide contrast with the black polymer frame for a unique look. Each pistol comes with two 11-round magazines.
The GX4 broke new ground for Taurus. The design combines full-size-handgun cartridge capacity and performance features. The resulting package excels for personal defense and concealed carry pursuits. A lightweight, low-print package, the GX4 meets the growing micro-compact demand.
The new GX4 variants retail for $410.61. For even more info, please visit taurus.com.
Taurus GX4 Specs
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 11 RDS
- Magazines: 2×11
- Firing System: Striker
- Action Type: Single Action Only
- Front Sights: Fixed White Dot Steel
- Rear Sights: Serrated Drift Adjustable
- Safety: Striker Block, Trigger Safety, Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Frame Size: Micro-Compact
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black DLC Coated
- Slide Finish: Tungsten Cerakote (1-GX4M93C), Troy/Coyote (1-GX4M93E)
- Barrel Length: 3.06 inches
- Overall Length: 6.05 inches (w/large backstrap)
- Width: 1.08 inches
- Overall Height: 4.4 inches
- Overall Weight: 18.5 ounces (unloaded)
- MSRP: $410.61
A year after the Navy confirmed incredible footage authentic, the long-awaited UFO intelligence report...
by Tactical Life / Jun 28, 2021