The Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical pistol, first unveiled back in 2014, can now be bought with a Vertec grip conversion. Essentially, the conversion shrinks the frame down to the smaller Beretta Vertec size for shooters with smaller hands. Additionally, if you’re someone who wants a straighter 1911-style grip, you’re covered here. Check out Wilson’s press blurb describing the process:
Our skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor-Tuff. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Cherry G-10 grips.
Chambered in 9mm, the 92G Vertec Brigadier Tactical is loaded with features, including a 4.7-inch match grade barrel with a recessed target crown; steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model); dehorned 92G brigadier slide; and a modified M9A1 checkered frame with a rail and rounded trigger guard. Meanwhile, the action boasts a 13 pound chrome silicone hammer spring for light trigger pulls; Trijicon dovetail tritium front sight and Wilson Combat rear sight.
Rounding out the gun are G-10 Vertec black cherry grips; Wilson’s steel guide rod; and a slide finished in black Bruniton with an Armor-Tuff frame. The slide is marked with Wilson Combat’s logo and specially serialized “to ensure it’s place in Beretta history,” the presser says.
Weighing in at 32 ounces unloaded, and with an OAL of 8.3 inches, the 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical ships with three 15-round magazines. The base price for this model is $1,495.
See the features and specs below.
For more from Wilson Combat, go to wilsoncombat.com.
Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Vertec Brigadier Tactical Specs
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Overall Length: 8.3″
- Slight Radius: 6.5″
- Height: 5.5″
- Width: 1.5″
- Weight Empty: 32 oz.
- Weight Loaded: 39 oz.
Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Vertec Brigadier Tactical Features
- M9A1/Vertec Frame With 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Dehorned 92G Brigadier Slide
- Slide To Frame Fit As Tight As Practical Within Production Gun Limits
- Trijicon Tritium Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel With Recessed Crown, 4.7” Elite II Length, Black Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Steel De-Cocking Levers
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Chrome Silicone Action Tune
- 13lb. Hammer Spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel Trigger
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- Wilson Combat Fluted Steel Guide Rod
- G10 Vertec Black Cherry Grips With Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
- Wilson Combat Logo On Slide
- Three 15rd M9A1 Beretta Sand Resistant Magazines
- G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only
- All Steel Components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered Frontstrap And Vertec Backstrap
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Rail For Mounting Light Or Laser
- Special Serial Number Range With WC Prefix
- IDPA ESP Legal
- USPSA “NOT PRODUCTION LEGAL”
- Not CA Compliant (Unless LEO Purchase)
Now shipping, the Magpul Hunter American stock is designed as a true drop-in replacement for...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 17, 2018