• The super strong 30mm body tube is finished in a dark matte black to prevent unwanted reflections.
• The fully Multi-coated 30 mm optical system gives a brighter clearer image, designed to perform in low light hunting and shooting conditions.
• A glass etched reticle in either SR or ½ Mil dot design, gives more accurate aiming points, with on line.
• Reticle calibration available Free from Hawke Optics BRC and Chair gun programs.
• Choice of either 38mm or 42mm objective lens, smaller diameter objective enables lower mounting position on rifle, keeping the shooters head lower and better barrel alignment.
• Side focus parallax control, with optional 2”wheel extension supplied, min 10 yards to infinity.
• Large easy grip turrets with 1/4MOA clicks, resettable for zero and locking for extra security.
• Illuminated red/green reticle with 5 separate levels of brightness. Black in off position.
• Adjustable ocular focus with anti-recoil lock ring.
• Non slip Zoom ring with secure thumb bump for a more positive action.
• Supplied with 4” long sunshade to prevent glare in bright conditions.
• Packed in reusable hard carry case for safe storage when not in use.
10X42 (10X ½ mil dot Reticle)
4.5-14X42 (10X ½ mil dot Reticle)
6.5-20X42 (20X ½ mil dot Reticle)
8.5-25X42 (20X ½ mil dot Reticle)
4.5-14X38 (SR6 Reticle)
The 4.5-14X38 with SR reticle has been introduced for the UK HFT (Hunter Field Target) shooters who require a very precise depth of focus when range finding target distances by using the side focus system.
• The super strong 30mm body tube is finished in a dark matte black to…
by Tactical-Life.com / Apr 21, 2010