A non lethal pepper spray designed with the appearance of a normal lipstick shell (actual lipstick is not included) has been specially created for women in the interest of deterring violent crime against women. Aptly named Lipstick Pepper Spray ($12.95), it contains twenty half-second bursts, sprays up to ten feet, comes in several colors, and is available from ICU Tek (www.icutek.com).
This pepper formula is a powerful self-protection system with a simple operation. When the carrier feels threatened, afraid, or even fears for her life, she may simply reach into her purse, pocket, or bag and withdraw what appears to be lipstick. She then removes the top, ensures the spray exit is pointed outward, and sprays her would be attacker in the face, thus, allowing plenty of time for escape or to get out of harm’s way.
Several April 2011 rape and violent crime statistics in regard to women reveal:
* In the United States, 17.6% of women have undergone some form of rape
* 21.6% were younger than age 12 when first raped
* 32.4% were between the ages of 12 and 17 when first raped
* Many rapes were performed by someone familiar to the victim
* In the United States, only one-half of domestic violence incidents are reported
* Only 37% of rapes are reported
* Someone is sexually assaulted in the United States every two minutes
* Only 5% of violent crime perpetrators spend time in prison
* Approximately 55,000 women and children are trafficked annually in the United States
Any female should immediately experience confidence and control when carrying Lipstick Pepper Spray, as it is not only a convenient way but is also a subtle manner in which to provide much needed personal protection in any environment in this age of significant violent crime.
A non lethal pepper spray designed with the appearance of a normal lipstick shell (actual…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jul 25, 2011