The M1A has seen renewed interest as a close-range to medium-range weapon where the terminal performance of a .308 Winchester cartridge is preferred, but with the firepower of a semi-automatic action. When coupled with the popular McMillan fiberglass tactical stock system, the McMillan M1A is a multipurpose tool for military and law enforcement needs.
(1) 20″ barrel.
(2) HAND BEDDED. The McMillan Stock is CNC-machine inletted for precision fit. Lugs are glass bedded.
(3) McMILLAN STOCK. The McMillan MFS-14 Modular Tactical System stock is standard.
(4) Flush mount swivel cups on either side.
(5) SOCOM 5 position adjustable buttstock folds to create a discrete, compact profile.
(6) Buttstock adapter allows for 5/8″ vertical adjustment for scope or iron sight use.
(7) Pistol grip with finger groove.
(8) One ten round magazine is included.
(9) LONG FOREND ACCESSORY RAIL. Mount Accessories on right, left and bottom utilizing Weaver style rail.
Rifle Only MSRP $2799
Rifle Package MSRP $4499
For more information on this and other McMillan products, visit www.mcmfamily.com