This technical stretch woven jacket is a great choice for movement-intensive operations in cool conditions.
• Lightweight, highly breathable fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly and offers light insulation
• Provides wind, water and abrasion-resistance
• Packs down and takes little room in a rucksack
• Climbing inspired cut fits under body armor and won’t get hung-up on pack straps
• Schoeller NanoSphere protective finish keeps the jacket water resistant and repels stains.
• X-Static yarn eliminates static charges, keeps you cool in warm environments, warm in cool environments and eliminates odor
• High-mobility hood moves with your head, can accommodate a helmet or stow in a stand-up collar
• Cargo pockets on sleeves with Velcro to attach patches
• Cuffs have adjustable tabs
• Two large chest pockets placed for easy access and can be used to vent the jacket.
• Sizes: small – 2Xlarge
• Made in the USA
For more information on this and other Otte Gear products, visit www.ottegear.com