Public safety agencies nationally face the problem of administrators/supervisors spending a disproportionate amount of time dealing with malcontent and disgruntled employees. The purpose of this course is to provide information that lets the supervisor see how the deterioration process can take place and what specific preventative and intervention stragies can be employed.
Course Topics Include:
– 5 Steps to Manage The Problem Employee
– Supervisory Effectiveness – Analyzing the Problem
– Describing Behavior to an Employee
– Discussion with the Employee
– Giving Feedback Effectively – Giving Negative Feedback
– Follow Up & Follow Through
– Knowing the Process & USING IT!
Public safety agencies nationally face the problem of administrators/supervisors spending a disproportionate amount of…
by Tactical-Life.com / Dec 4, 2009