With the MODEL 1911 R1 ENHANCED, E-RPC, LLC, is introducing a new, performance-oriented addition to its popular REMINGTON MODEL 1911 R1 product line.
Not content to rest on the accolades and success of our MODEL 1911 R1, the new ENHANCED model includes design features selected specifically to enhance the shooting experience. We’ve gone beyond cosmetics with features that include an anodized aluminum match trigger; a beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump; and an adjustable rear sight paired with red fiber-optic front sight.
The MODEL 1911 R1 ENHANCED is assembled in Ilion, New York for experienced shooters who demand the look, feel and performance only an American-made 1911-style pistol can deliver. Coming Summer 2011. MSRP $940. 1911r1.com.
* Adjustable Rear Sight
* Fiber-Optic Front Sight (Red)
* Front/Rear Slide Serrations
* Beavertail Grip Safety with Checkered Memory Bump
* Enhanced Hammer
* Anodized Aluminum Match Trigger
* Enhanced Wide Thumb Safety
* Flat Checkered Mainspring Housing (20 LPI)
* Match Grade Stainless Barrel and Bushing
* Front Grip Strap Serrations
* Custom Grips with Thumb Groove and Ambi Cut
* 8-Round Magazines with Bumper Pad (2)
With the MODEL 1911 R1 ENHANCED, E-RPC, LLC, is introducing a new, performance-oriented addition…
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 11, 2011