As the nation’s oldest gunmaker, Remington is constantly living up to the hype that has built on its reputation.
Remington has continued that excellence in 2015 with the all new Model RM380, an all-metal, micro pistol designed for concealed carry.
With a sleek, modern design, this highly concealable pistol boasts all of the latest enhancements to make it a leader in the very competitive concealed carry market. In addition to tough, all-metal construction for ultimate durability and longevity, the RM380 also features the longest barrel in its class to maximize muzzle velocity and bullet expansion, while facilitating shooting precision and accuracy.
- RELATED: Remington Defense Releases 7 New Rifles to Civilian Market
- RELATED: New For 2015: Remington’s V3 Semi-Auto Shotgun
Weighing just 12.2 ounces unloaded and measuring just 5.25 inches long, the RM380 is easy for anyone to carry unobtrusively, and with an extended beavertail grip, it facilitates a smooth draw even in suboptimal conditions.
Chambered in .380, the RM380 also features a light and smooth double-action-only trigger, fully functional low profile slide stop, light slide racking force and an ambidextrous magazine release. The replaceable grip panels allow for customization while the optimized grip angle allows for greater shootability and comfort.
The Remington Model RM380 has an MSRP of $417.
For more information on the RM380 and other products from Remington, please visit Remington.com.
- Fully Functional Slide Stop – holds open on last round
- Chambered in .380 Auto
- All-Metal Construction – for durability and longevity (7075 Aluminum Frame)
- 410 Stainless Steel Barrel – longest barrel in its class
- Precise Barrel to Slide Lock-Up – for accuracy and precision
- Long, Smooth, Light DAO Trigger – for safety and shootability
- Fully Ambidextrous, Low Profile Magazine Release
- Checkered Front Strap and Trigger Guard Undercut – allows for improved control and higher hand hold
- Optimized Grip Angle – for comfort, recoil management, and increased shootability
- Extended Beavertail – protects hand and promotes correct grip when drawing in suboptimal conditions
- Replaceable Grip Panels – for comfort and style upgrades
- (2) 6+1 Magazines – one extended floor plate and one flush
- Wide, Positive Cocking Serrations
- Rugged Fixed Sights – contoured to be snag free
- Light Dual Recoil Spring system – for easy slide racking and lifetime use
BlackHawk's all new Appendix Reversible Carry IWB Holster is constructed of a soft, yet...
by Tactical-Life / Apr 9, 2015