High-impact protection combined with low profile design provides optimal fit and night-vision gear compatibility, making this goggle ideal for high-speed mobility operations.
* High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 220.127.116.11).
* Optically correct polycarbonate lenses are scratch and fog resistant.
* Tough yet pliable material feels comfortable against face.
* Hexo-Vent full frame ventilation for air flow minimizes fogging.
* Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions – Clear, Smoke and High-Contrast offer 100% UV protection (Note: High-Contrast Yellow Lenses not approved for U.S. Military use).
* Adjustable strapping system is equally comfortable over or under helmet.
* Optional Prescription (Rx) Carrier available.
For more information on this and other Revision products, visit www.revisioneyewear.com
High-impact protection combined with low profile design provides optimal fit and night-vision gear compatibility, making…
by Tactical-Life.com / Aug 4, 2008