Bergara recently released its newest rifle, the BMR. The mirco rimfire platform brings standard-sized features to rifles chambered in .22 LR and .17 HMR. The Bergara BMR brings big bolt-gun fun in a pint-sized package.
Bergara BMR Rifle
“With accuracy being so important to us, we wanted to build the BMR series to hold its own in the rimfire world,” said Ben Fleming, Vice President of Sales, BPI Outdoors. “We’re so excited about seeing this BMR Series come to life. It has been a long time in design, and we’re thrilled to bring it into the Bergara Rimfire Series for 2021.”
The BMR features a match-grade chamber design made famous on the Bergara B-14R Trainer. The Trainer model quickly became a popular model in the field and provided a winning vehicle for competition shooters, according to Bergara.
The new BMR comes with a #4 profile steel or #6 profile carbon barrel. The rifle includes a crisp Bergara Performance Trigger. The trigger is Remington 700 compatible, giving the user the ability to set up the rifle with their favorite aftermarket trigger.
The BRR ships with a Bergara 30 MOA rail. It also comes with a five- and 10-round magazine. The BMR gives shooters the ability to hit target out to ranges most wouldn’t think possible, according to Bergara.
The Bergara BMR retails for $565 ($659 with carbon barrel). For even more info, please visit bergara.com.
- Action: BMR
- Barrel: 4140 steel or carbon fiber
- Twist: 1:16, .22 Lr and .22 WMR: 1:9, .17 HMR
- Barrel Length: 18 inches (.22 LR) or 20 inches (.17 HMR, .22 WMR)
- Threaded Muzzle: 1/2-28″ with thread protector
- Overall Weight: 5-5.8 pounds, caliber depending
- Overall Length: 36-38 inches
- Magazine Capacity: 5- and 10-round mag included
- Scope Mounts: 30 MOA rail included
- Trigger: Bergara Performance Trigger, Rem 700 compatible
- Stock: Tactical grey or or black
- MSRP: $565 (steel), $659 (carbon)
Providing vital funds toward critical programs and services, Federal Ammunition Wounded Warrior Project donations...
by Tactical Life / Feb 5, 2021