Daniel Defense is starting off 2018 by unveiling its new DDM4V7P.
A variation of the DDM4V7S SBR, the DDM4V7P is a 5.56mm NATO pistol that pairs a 10.3-inch barrel with Daniel Defense’s MFR 9.0 M-LOK rail for “fast handling, accuracy, and reliability” while offering customization in terms of its compatibility with a number of different muzzle devices and suppressors, the company says.
The DDM4V7P features a SB Tactical SOB pistol stabilizing brace and is classified by the ATF as a pistol, not a SBR, meaning there’s no tax stamp involved.
MSRP is $1,679. See below for a rundown of the features and specs listed on the official product page.
For more, visit danieldefense.com.
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension : AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Handguard: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Black
- Brace: SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-128-17050|
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
The terrifying moment an NYPD officer was hit and nearly run over by a reckless...
by Tactical-Life / Jan 15, 2018